- How much is the cancellation fee?
- One day prior to your reservation・・・20%, on the day of your reservation・・・80%, in case of no-lodging・・・100%. No cancellation fee will be charged for the cancellation over two days prior to your reservation. Also, cancellation fees may vary depending on your accommodation plan.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is after 15:00 and check-out time is by noon. (Check-in services are available after 14:00 for the Port Deep Ocean Floor guests.)
Please be careful that the Front Desk tends to be congested between 15:00 and 17:00 and after the Park closing.
Regarding hotel check-in and check-out
- Do you have barrier-free rooms?
- Yes indeed. We have one barrier-free room each on the third to sixth floors, 4 rooms in total. Please ask for the availability when you make reservations. Due to the limited number of barrier-free rooms, it may happen to be fully booked. Thank you for your understanding.
- What kind of amenities do you offer?
- Regarding the amenity goods of each room type, please select your room by referring to the list of guest rooms page on our website. The web page describes amenity goods in detail.
■Click here for the list of guest rooms.
- What kind of rental items do you provide at the Hotel?
- Bed guard to prevent children to fall off the bed, cot for babies, and bath chair for babies are available for your use. Please check the following list for details.
■Click here for the list of rental items.
- Can pets stay?
- We do not allow pets to enter.However, guide dogs, service dogs, and hearing assistance dogs are allowed at the hotel.
Regarding the restaurant
- Can I make reservations?
- We take reservations for lunch and dinner at Port Dining ricorico. No reservation is offered for breakfast buffet.
Regarding access to the hotel
- What is the closest walking route from Universal Studio Japan to the Hotel?
- After exiting the gate of Universal Studio Japan, take the stairs on the left or the elevator or the escalator downward, and then turn to your right. Then go straight under the elevated railway tracks, and you will see our hotel shortly. (approximately 4 minutes walk)
For hotel guests accompanying children
- Do you have an electric pot or stove for making powdered milk?
- Rooms are equipped with an electric pot or kettle.
If you are making powdered milk, we lend pots with adjustable settings, so please let us know if you would like one.
Only the WAKU WAKU Wonder Room has a pot for milk formula and an electric stove.
Please be aware that due to the limited availability, they may not be available. Thank you for your understanding.
*Please do not directly put milk into the pot.
- Do you have a nursery room?
- Yes, please use the nursery room on the 2nd floor for nursing and changing diapers.
- Do you have rooms where we can take off shoes and relax as we have accompanying children?
- At WAKU WAKU Wonder Rooms, Minion Rooms and guest rooms on the Port Deep Ocean Floor (14th top floor), you can take off your shoes and make youself comfortable.
- Can I buy snacks and similar items?
- Yes, at the REX Shopping Arcade on the ground floor, snack foods and others are available for purchase. Vending machines are available at the vending machine corner on the ground floor and on the 3rd to the 14th floors.
■Guide to hotel facilities
- Do you have a barrier-free toilet?
- Multi-purpose toilets are available at the toilets on the ground and the 2nd floor.
- Do you have a coin laundry?
- Yes, it is located on the 2nd floor. Vending machine for laundry detergent is also available.
- Are there tourist attractions other than Universal Studios Japan?
- Large Aquarium called "Kaiyukan" located at Tempozan is recommended. You can take Capt. Line Shuttle Cruiser at the "Universal City Port" in front of the hotel and get off the ship at the "Kaiyukan West Pier" (approximately 15 minutes). Joint Tickets of Aquarium and Capt. Line are available at the Hotel Ticket Counter. Please ask the hotel staff for other sightseeing spots.